Core of Education lies in library. Considering this part the institute have assigned library in the central area of campus. Apart from the facilities of accessing books to the students and staff members of college focus on mental grooming is also being taken care from the institute by providing rare books which does not keeps the college library specific. Library enriched with the sufficient number of total academic books as per AICTE Norms and also provides e-access facilities such as Del-Net and recently subscribed for J-Gate which directly connects student with the learnable e-resource.
|Prof. F. A Khan||EES COE&T LIBRAC||Head|
|Prof. S.V. Tekale||EES COE&T LIBRAC||Member|
|Prof. P.M.Khan||EES COE&T LIBRAC||Member|
|Prof. S.T Umale||EES COE&T LIBRAC||Member|
|Prof. V.R. Warule||EES COE&T LIBRAC||Member|
|Mr.Manoj Bangale||EES COE&T LIBRAC||Member|
|Mr. Deshmukh||EES COE&T LIBRAC||Member|
|Library Area (Sqm)||Total Books||Facilities|
|Digital Library with:||12 Desktop PC|
|LAN:||50 mbps of speed|
- Book Issue Section time: 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Reference, Digital Library, Reading Room, Newspapers time: 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
A Digital Library of EESCOET is an online database accession system for digital stuffs which includes text, images, audio, video, and other multimedia format. In addition to storing content, EESCOET digital library delivers means for shaping, searching, and retrieving the content in more feasible way.
- Silence & Cleanliness should be strictly maintained in the Library.
- Personal baggage is not allowed keep inside the Library.
- All students should sign the entry register of the Library, before entering into the library.
- Books issuing limit: Faculty – 2, Non Teaching staff – 1, Student – 2.
- Principal has authority to increase supplementary issue of books to whomever he feels required.
- Books are to be taking carefully. If a book is lost by the student, he/she shall replace the book (same title, author and edition) or shall pay double the cost of the book as fine.
- Before leaving the issue counter student and staff must check the book condition, if any damages are found report immediately otherwise that student and staff will be responsible for it.
- The issued book should be returned on or before due date
- The overdue charge of Rs.5. per day for students will be collected if he/she will not be able to return book till due date.
- If the due date will on holidays then return can be done on the next working day.
- Mischief in the library will lead to cancellation of library card and serious disciplinary action.
- . Any student or staff who has lost his/her library card shall make a written report to the librarian, then will be issued on payment of Rs. 50/-
- The student or staff will be responsible for any loss or non return of books issued against their original or duplicate borrower’s ticket.
- All final year students should return their library card and library book based on library circular and clear “no due certificate” from the librarian.
- Similarly the staff members who intend to leave the college should settle all the dues and clear “no due certificate” from the library.
- Name of Software: LIBRAC
- Version: 1.1.
- Automation: Fully Automated.